The only event of its kind at U-M and powered entirely by volunteers and donations, the annual Army vs Navy Wheelchair Basketball Game meets on the Athletic Campus at the intersection of gratitude for our men and women in uniform, respect for our sisters and brothers who meet disabilities head-on, and education of our students and the broader community about these remarkable athletes who thunder up and down the court in their hand-powered aerodynamic vehicles.
We do it all with volunteers and donations.
Join our team! Make a donation. However great or small it is, your gift will directly benefit the games.
– Ford Motor Co
– Office of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, University of Michigan
– The First Step Foundation | Barwis
– Ann Arbor T-Shirt Co.
– Huron Valley Ambulance Service
– Mancino’s Pizza of Ann Arbor
– Pizza House of Ann Arbor
– Athletics, University of Michigan
– Circle K at the University of Michigan
– Council for Disability Concerns, University of Michigan
– Student Life, University of Michigan
– VA Ann Arbor Healthcare System
– Veteran and Military Services, University of Michigan
– Washtenaw County Sheriff’s Department
– Washtenaw Dairy
– WTKA Sports Radio