The only event of its kind at U-M and powered entirely by volunteers and donations, the annual Army vs Navy Wheelchair Basketball Game meets on the Athletic Campus at the intersection of gratitude for our men and women in uniform, respect for our sisters and brothers who meet disabilities head-on, and education of our students and the broader community about these remarkable athletes who thunder up and down the court in their hand-powered aerodynamic vehicles.
We do it all with volunteers and donations.
Join our team! Make a donation. However great or small it is, your gift will directly benefit the games.
– JP Morgan Chase Bank & Co.
– Good Charity Inc.
– Ford Motor Co.
– Ann Arbor T-Shirt Co.
– Athletes with Disabilities Network
– Huron Valley Ambulance Service
– Maize Rage
– Mancino’s Pizza of Ann Arbor
– Pizza House of Ann Arbor
– Prime Tyme Entertainment
– University of Michigan Athletics
– University of Michigan Circle K
– University of Michigan Council for Disability Concerns
– University of Michigan Division of Student Life
– University of Michigan Veteran and Military Services
– Washtenaw County Sheriff’s Department
– WTKA Sports Radio